of 2

Schedule

17 replies
Staff
Looking forward to it!
DJ-Blues.png
Posted Jul 26, 13
Untagged users
Apologies for the sudden cancellation last week, as I had come down with a stomach bug and... well, just couldn't do it for you guys.

Saturday the 31st, there will be no ART due to a going away party I'm going to for some dear friends that are moving away.

That means ART will be back September 7th in full force! So be prepared for new music and fun and dancing and all the things we like to do!

Thanks for listening!
DJ Dahliah "Jinand" Tannic
Host of Alt-Rock Theater
Saturday Nights at 9est on Radio Free Gaia
www.radiofreegaia.com
Posted Aug 27, 13 · OP
Untagged users
ART may need to be cancelled tonight ((due to storms in the area I broadcast from)). Please continue to monitor this forum for any updates pertaining to this issue. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Host of Alt-Rock Theater
www.radiofreegaia.com
Posted Sep 28, 13 · OP
Untagged users
REMINDER: There will be no ART Saturday, October 5th, as DJ Dahliah will be out of town. ART will return on October 12th! Thank you for your support! Peace, Love, and Music!
Host of Alt-Rock Theater
www.radiofreegaia.com
Posted Oct 4, 13 · OP
Untagged users
Just a note to everyone:
The schedule change on Oct. 26th is not permanent; Zenocide needed the Alt-Rock time-slot for his show so he could work around some personal commitments he wanted to see through, and I agreed. I would have grabbed his earlier time slot if I had not already been planning to spend time with my family ((as my grandfather has been in the hospital)).
Due to the possibility of a scheduled event taking place next Saturday (November 2nd) I cannot give you a definite answer on whether there will be an Alt-Rock Theater that evening. However, should there be any updates, you can be sure I will let you all know. :)
Thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding as we organize everything. Your loyalty to RFG is what drives us to provide you with excellence in broadcasting.
Host of Alt-Rock Theater
www.radiofreegaia.com
Posted Oct 27, 13 · OP · Last edited Oct 27, 13 by Jinand
Untagged users
((I wanted let you all know that a medical situation has come up that I must deal with immediately, and therefore Alt-Rock Theater must be put on hiatus for the foreseeable future. This was not something that was planned, nor is it something I expected or wanted to happen, but I do not have the ability currently to provide a show for everyone due to the suddenness and severity of the issue at hand.

I WILL be returning as soon as the situation has been taken care of and I have recovered well enough to bring you all the shows you deserve. I apologize in advance, especially to Carl "Stuckey" Weaver, whose Threesome win I still intend to do, and I ask that you bear with me while I mend.

In the meantime, I would appreciate any prayers, good thoughts, good vibes, etc. floated in my general direction if you feel so inclined.

Again, I apologize for my sudden temporary departure and hope that all of you have a blessed season.))
Host of Alt-Rock Theater
www.radiofreegaia.com
Posted Dec 19, 13 · OP · Last edited Dec 19, 13 by Jinand
List
Undo
Untagged users
((No apology necessary, just hoping you get well soon!))
Posted Dec 19, 13
Untagged users
((Keep safe and either you or the person you're caring for should get better first.))
Posted Dec 19, 13
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices