Main Forum
Page
of 2

Malak's Art Thread

11 replies
Untagged users
Every now and then I break out Poser and render an image or two of my rp characters or those of my friends. Im going to put some of the better ones up here
Posted Apr 12, 13 · OP
Untagged users
This is my character Vanessa from the upcoming Wildstar. She's an Esper.

VanessainAction_zps25ad9dd9.png

And a close-up

VanessaClose-up_zps5274c629.png
Posted Apr 12, 13 · OP
List
Undo
Untagged users
I've actually been a lot more busy than this thread update would suggest. So here's a large update, all at once!

Here's One I did for SteelKnight's character Briyana:

BriyanaActionScene_zps1e8639c3.png

This is a character of mine that goes all the way back to CoH, The Toymaker. Yes, he does have his own Airship :)

TheToymaker_zps0ca56578.png

I did this one for DthBlayde and his Aurin character Alyse for Wildstar:

Alysev20_zps7c860379.png

And I did one more of Vanessa, but I don't like how the lighting came out so I'm going to be readjusting it a bit.

VanessaPlayful_zpsfb955a43.png
Sumo is the most perfect of sports. It has elegance, ceremony, danger, art, speed, and, most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. It is immaculate, which is why is has remained essentially unchanged for thousands of years. It remains the only thing in the world that I want to see remain static. The only thing I love that loves me back.
Posted Jun 1, 13 · OP
Staff
They look good!
7646524160_06a31c0161.jpg
Posted Jun 1, 13
Untagged users
Here's one I did for SteelKnight. Another picture of Briyana. Something more flirty was requested and I did my best :)

BriyanaSexy_zpsbe823ec9.png
Sumo is the most perfect of sports. It has elegance, ceremony, danger, art, speed, and, most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. It is immaculate, which is why is has remained essentially unchanged for thousands of years. It remains the only thing in the world that I want to see remain static. The only thing I love that loves me back.
Posted Jun 6, 13 · OP
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
Those look pretty awesome, Malak.
Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka
Nonsense with Notes - Unravel the music.

Posted Jun 7, 13
Untagged users
I finally got around to making a render of DJ Malak.

DJMalak_zpse86d793f.png

And I did a bit of a wallpaper of him and his girlfriend Honor.

MyriosandHonorPark_zps9ef57c18.jpg
Posted Sep 17, 13 · OP
Untagged users
These are awesome!
Posted Oct 1, 13
Untagged users
Thanks :) I'm putting together some new parts now for another round of renders. Now to decide on what i want to make lol
Posted Oct 1, 13 · OP
Untagged users
Very wicked indeeedioso!
Posted Oct 2, 13
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices