Nonsense with Notes -

2 replies
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
Throughout our lives, music is instrumental in all those moments, pulling emotion from us. A stirring of melody, a rhythm and a certain riff, and then you're back in a moment. A memory can be recalled, and the notes have their own mystery. That's the 'nonsense' that can heard, and it's the buzzing in your ears.

I know you have heard the bees, right? Well, maybe or maybe not. I studied to be a doctor, but it seems that the music has pulled me away, and I think the secret to salvation lies in the notes. Read the nonsense, and you just might find the secret of it all.

I'll be bringing you a selection of smooth beats from electro swing to heavier thrust and push industrial, and I like an eclectic mix. Whether you're killing off zombie hordes in King's Mouth or dancing downtown in London to New York, let the notes flow..

Note the nonsense, and you just might find the secret of it all.

- OOC -

Thanks for the chance to dj, and I'm DJ Notes. I enjoy DJing, music, and role play, and I'm excited to find that all rolled in one great package here in TSW and Radio Free Gaia. I have a few years of RL DJ experience as well as online, and I'm happy to get a shot to bring that to TSW. I'm always open to requests and new suggestions. I like to keep it smooth, rolling, and bumping with whatever I play.

The mix can be eclectic, but hopefully, always inspiring!

Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka
Nonsense with Notes - Unravel the music.

Posted Feb 3, 13 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Welcome to the party! Looking forward to hearing the music!
DJ-Blues.png
Posted Feb 3, 13
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
New poster for the show -
Attached Images
Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka
Nonsense with Notes - Unravel the music.

Posted Sep 7, 14 · OP
NoticeNotices