Main Forum

A woman and her Wild World

8 replies
Untagged users
Hello hello hello! I'm Luce "Bella-Mbriana" De Sanctis, and I'll be your friendly neighbourhood Italian DJ soon!

As soon as I manage to solve some, ahem, technical difficulties, my shows will be on RFG to (hopefully) entertain you and help you discover and share awesome music from all over the world and your favourite timeless classics.

The shows will be:

- Wild World: three countries, nine songs each. Because music is awesome independently of latitude, longitude and language.

- Living in the Past: oldies, oldies, oldies. The stuff your dad or older brother used to listen to. The songs that made history, the coolest, most experimental stuff that changed the face of music forever, the obscure, hidden gems and generally all the best of the best of the 60s-70s-early 80s... and occasionally earlier!

And yes! I take requests! Just tell me what your favourite song is, as long as it's in line with the theme of the show, and I'll do everything I can to help you share it with the rest of the world!
Posted Oct 21, 12 · OP · Last edited Oct 28, 12
Staff
I'm looking forward to it! Welcome to the party!
DJ-Blues.png
Posted Oct 21, 12
Untagged users
I don't think your show is going to overlap my time much, but it sounds like a great reason to listen from work!
Posted Oct 21, 12
Untagged users
Welcome.
Posted Oct 24, 12
Untagged users
Awesome, came here via this post! Looking forward to some music from outside the 'First World'!
The state is the great fictitious entity by which everyone seeks to live at the expense of everyone else

- Frederic Bastiat
Posted Nov 5, 12
Untagged users
I'll be more than happy to expand my horizons (and my music library) to any country and genre. I'm not omniscient, naturally, but I'll do some research, and I'm open to suggestions and requests. :)
Posted Nov 5, 12 · OP
Untagged users
Hey, I just caught the end of your show. Classic rock really took me back. I grew up listening to some of those older songs. Very nostalgic, thanks!

I'll tune in again, hoping to maybe hear some Styx, Blue Oyster Cult, BTO, and Jethro Tull!
Posted Aug 8, 13
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
I really enjoyed the part of the show I caught today!
Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka
Nonsense with Notes - Unravel the music.

Posted Aug 8, 13
Untagged users
Lo spettacolo e stato fantastico ieri sera!

So may requests, love these classic hits from the years past, would love some of the following if you could:

Killer Queen - Queen
Together in Electric Dreams - Philip Oakey
Let you Love Flow - Bellamy Brothers
Dream On - Aerosmith

And something quite random if you really want pub classic requests:

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer - Geogre Thorogood (although it's quite country & western

Sorry, classics are classics!
Posted Aug 9, 13
NoticeNotices