Main Forum

The Temple Hall Challenge write up (that doesn't make me look like an idiot)

2 replies
DJ
Staff
So, today during my show, @Temple_Hall teased me by suggesting that the gorgeous Mr. Sonnac might make an appearance at my Gen X show. They quickly back-pedaled and I was stupid enough to challenge them to get my way eve though I was threatened with Dame Julia's harsh repercussions. I bow to no one!

1. I asked twitter peeps to tweet their support with #IWantSonnacPsy
2. Pics of people in uniform standing with me.
3. Finally, the Temple Hall Challenge. I will be standing at attention in Temple Hall greeting people for 12 hours straight.

I will start at 10pm PST and end at 10am. Come and visit and get a selfie with me and if you can tweet it with #IWantSonnacPsy

Now it has become and real fight for me against the old order trying to tell me what to do. I hated this in the military and I hate with the Templars, that is why Mr. Sonnac is so cool.

(OCC)

I am taking this seriously. No afking. I am actually going to try to do this. Of course this is just playing and not sponsored by Funcom or anyone associated with TSW but what the hell, right?

So stop on bye. I will be close to the entrance so Blues and Reds can come bye.

Wish me good luck!
Posted May 28, 15 · OP
List
Undo
Untagged users
Wow GO PSY!!! Proud you're in ODO (because this is mental - gz)
Posted May 28, 15
List
Undo
Kle
Untagged users
Have to say congrats. That was a long shift and it was great so many people turned up to support you.

I wish I could have been there for the whole thing, but it was great spending time with you. :-d
Life should have a save point
Posted May 30, 15
NoticeNotices