5 replies
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
2219163.jpg

((OOC - Willing to take any suggestions for this, so please go for it.))

Updated - It's happening!

When - Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 5 PM to 8 PM

Where - Albion Theater

Theme - Enchantment under the Sea Formal. Attire is formal, though go with what you think is formal, as in use your own fashion sense. Only suggestion is ... wear clothing, at least.

Open to all, of course!

I want to have catering this time with hiring staff to help with that as well as have some refreshments for those attending. If you would like to volunteer or know anyone that is looking to do so, we do pay well ((Just IC, of course, for RP, not actually.)). So just let me know.
Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka
Nonsense with Notes - Unravel the music.

Posted Feb 17, 15 · OP · Last edited Mar 31, 15 by Notes
Untagged users
I'm interesting in helping. I have some culinary skills was working a degree before some life changes.
If you have a theme for decor in mind I'm sure I can help conjure up; metaphorically of course, a suitable menu that fits your music theme and ambiance.
"Seize the day and shake vigorously. You know, until it stops kicking and screaming."
Blaise "D-Carabas"
Posted Feb 17, 15
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
I am thinking of having my second ball on a Saturday this time.. I am looking at April 18.. need to think about that with times though and working around ongoing evening shows at either station, of course.
Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka

Posted Mar 24, 15 · OP
Untagged users
"Enchantment Under the Sea "

Dinner Menu -
Seafood would fit the theme, nothing from Maine. I've heard to many fish tails from that place.

Uniform & Outfits -
I may need time to shop and replace my shirts. They seem to disappear at shows. Otherwise I can clean up real good. I might need help with manipulating my fashion sense. You've seen me; you know what I mean.
"Seize the day and shake vigorously. You know, until it stops kicking and screaming."
Blaise "D-Carabas"
Posted Mar 31, 15
List
Undo
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
wrote:
"Enchantment Under the Sea "

Dinner Menu -
Seafood would fit the theme, nothing from Maine. I've heard to many fish tails from that place.

Uniform & Outfits -
I may need time to shop and replace my shirts. They seem to disappear at shows. Otherwise I can clean up real good. I might need help with manipulating my fashion sense. You've seen me; you know what I mean.

I love it, Blaise. Let's get together and make it happen! I can help with fashion, if you like, and I know some good experts!
Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka

Posted Mar 31, 15 · OP
List
Undo
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
There will be a light meal provided, as prepared and arranged by Blaise, of seafood. There will also be a full bar available with a variety of drinks.

Dinner - (Nothing from anywhere Solomon Island..)Assorted Sushi, Seafood Bisque, Lobster Risotto, yogurt with tropical fruit.

Some lovely people have volunteered to help with staff, including Stevie Fleetwood. Ammie, Juliena, Bryn, Blaise, and others. A huge thanks to them for that.
OOC - This is part of the RP if anyon wishes to have dinner served. There will be some staff available, though you can feel free to just NPC being served too. I know the chat scroll gets crazy in any of these events, so that is why I suggest the NPC option if you do not engage anyone directly. Cheers!
Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka

Posted Apr 18, 15 · OP · Last edited Apr 18, 15 by Notes
NoticeNotices