"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal
"I have long since learned, as a measure of elementary hygiene, to be on guard when anyone quotes Pascal." - José Ortega y Gasset

Starting March 6th, every other Friday I will be doing a show from 7:00 to 9:00 P.M. EST. This lets us have an hour before Lilith starts with Holding Court, and still have two Fridays out of the month for people in the community (and us at the station) to have special events.

The style? Pretty much whatever has caught my whim at the time! Those who have caught shows I've done know I have a pretty varied taste. If it sounds good and fits my mood, I play it. I don't really stick to one specific genre and in one set I ranged from Country to nightcore to EBM to techno/dance to pop. As long as there's a relative flow to the music or lyrics, I just have fun with it.

For those curious on the title of the show, it is because I DO enjoy the quote by Pascal, but I enjoy the rejoinder as well. "Chroi", for those who are unaware, does mean 'heart' in Irish Gaelic, so it seemed fitting to use. It was a nickname given to me, or I'd have gotten with the Scottish Gaelic of "cridhe". And yes, it is most closely pronounced as kree. And no, there are no secret blue aliens here. At least that I know about.

....that last paragraph should pretty much warn you all how random I can get so I'm not even editing it. Hope to see you all there in March!