Main Forum

Shall we dance? Ball - Friday, Jan. 30, from 8 pm. to 10 p.m. (ET)

2 replies
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
Romance? Formal dresses .. tuxes, suits, nice dresses? Heels? Flats? Ballroom Music?

3044387.jpg

I don't promise all of these, and frankly, romance is up to you and the bees as I see it. Radio Free Gaia and I will be hosting a formal ball at the Albion Theater in London. All are welcome to attend for 2 hours of classy. good times. Date optional. Come by yourself, or grab a date to attend. Grab a few dates if you wish.

When - Friday, January 30, 2015 @ 8 p.m. (EST). This will go until 10 p.m. (EST) so we stop in time for Lilith's Holding Court.

Where - Albion Theater in London. We've booked the place for that amount of time.

What - Formal ball time!

Music requests/suggestions - I am open to those, so if you have any prior to the event, just hit me up on twitter via DMs. If you don't use twitter, you can email me @ japan.pixie@gmail.com.

(( The OOC stuff:

All are welcome to come, and if you have any music suggestions, just hit me up here on Enjin via PM, my forum on the RFG site, or DMs on twitter.

Where: Arcadia Server, but all servers are welcome. ))
Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka
Nonsense with Notes - Unravel the music.

Posted Jan 1, 15 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 15 by Notes
List
Undo
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
Tonight! See you all there.
Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka

Posted Jan 30, 15 · OP
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
Thank you for the lovely time, and tuning in as well as attending for those that did. My apologies on the technial issues, which are my connection and something odd. I fixed it to get it working that well, so yes. We have a tech coming out tomorrow to check it out.

I plan to do another one of these events sometime. Thanks again!
Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka

Posted Jan 30, 15 · OP
NoticeNotices