Main Forum
Page
of 4

Pin Up calendar

33 replies
DJ
Staff
So, I want to make a pin up calendar. Elana will be the photographer and if everything goes right, then there will be a pdf of a 2015 calendar hopefully in the first part of January.

Here is the catch: We need models to pose for each month. So 12 models. It can 6 males and 6 females, all females, all males. It really depends on who signs up.

If you want to be a model, please reply to this thread. I want to keep the names all together.

Please note that you can only have one of your characters signed up.
Posted Dec 24, 14 · OP · Last edited Dec 25, 14 by Psywarrior
List
Undo
Untagged users
(Unsure if this forum is IC or OOC, so I'll post OOC!)

I'd absolutely be up for this.

I'll enter Eboni for October :)

I could also sign Terra up someplace, too! Maybe June for the Solstice? Depends on how many you get! :d

I love this!
Posted Dec 24, 14
Untagged users
Tossing Ruby "Bosma" Rose in for March.
Posted Dec 24, 14
DJ
Staff
This is all IC. I am IC pretty much 24/7.

January - Antu (female)
February - Notes (female)
March - Ruby "Bosma" Rose - (female)
April - Kyle "Kle" Hudson (male)
May - Maya (female)
June - Elania Vikaernes (female)
July - Bryn (female)
August - Astrid (female)
September - Avelia "Vixsyn" Moretti (female)
October - Eboni (female)
November - Terence "Credaxi" Erekon (male)
December - Ian "Atrus" Pertwee (male)
Posted Dec 24, 14 · OP · Last edited Dec 26, 14 by Psywarrior
Untagged users
Maja could be fitting for February since there's Valentines Day, which could be a great theme for her. :)

EDIT: Oh no, wait a second, I want her in May! ^^ Already have a picture in mind. :d
Posted Dec 24, 14 · Last edited Dec 24, 14 by Maja
Untagged users
I volunteer as tribute for november.
Terence "Credaxi" Erekon.
Posted Dec 24, 14
Untagged users
I'll show YOU Christmas Dean, Terence!

Please place Dean "Whittemore" Barton in for December. Thanks.
Posted Dec 24, 14
List
Undo
Hello! :)

Please add Hestian to your friendlist in game and I'll add the names of participants to my own friendslist as they come up. Feel free to pass me a DM and take me/meetup to your desired setting. Bring your pets/friends/props/outfits!

I will post images on either a GoogleDoc under elana.halls@gmail.com, or post them on Elana's semi-IC blog. Examples of random screenshots are also available: http://xaia.ca/catalyst/

I live in MST and am generally online on afternoons-evenings after ~6 PM EST.

I can update this post with setting ideas as well, there's only so much direction to make do with in such a gritty universe haha. Places include:

- West of Giant's Table, Besieged Farmlands (696, 834)
- Domus Rustica, Shadowy Forest
- Upper promenade of Hotel Wahid International, Scorched Desert
- Forsaken Oasis, Scorched Desert
- Jigoku-no-Yu Bathouse, Kaidan
- Ealdwic Park, London (dem trees)
- Ginpachi Park, Kaidan (also dem trees)
- Venice waterfront, via Venice Sinking Mission
- Waterfall wall at Harbaburesti Falls, Besieged Farmlands (1110, 626)
- Siren's Lake, Shadowy Forest
- Hunting Lodge, Carpathian Fangs
- ...Dream Palace?
- ...Hellscape?
- ...Agartha Entrances?

I have Lumie and Dragon alts if you want your photo in a particular headquarters as well.

While some places such as Kaidan can initially be quite dark in-game, they can always be brightened up and tweaked with in editing, you can keep that in mind when you consider what you'd like to be shot in.

---

As this IS the most wonderful time of the year, Elana-player ((Deourist)) will be out of town from Dec. 25 - 28, with uncertain internet access. Otherwise if I'm ever online I encourage a DM or two to get things rolling along for Psywarrior to get this calendar realized :)

See you in-game.
Posted Dec 24, 14 · Last edited Dec 24, 14 by Hestian
Notes a
Admins
Managment
Senior Staff
DJ
Staff
Nice idea, and I'm sure there are lots of lovely people to participate in this tasteful endeavor. I saw Antu mention wanting July as she had some problem with signing up for the site.

In the interest of helping with the tasteful aspect of this, sign me up for February, if no one else has taken it.

((OOC -I saw that Maja had said that she wants May instead, so I'll opt in for February.

I'm sure people will like it, and it's nice of you to do this on your own (As this isn't an official RFG thing, which is no problem. :) ). I'm sure they will enjoy it. Good luck with it to you and Elana.

Forums here can be IC or OOC, depending on the post being left and all that, so responding in either should be fine, if anyone wondered. I actually suggest that some of this may need to be OOC for coordination and all that so there isn't any confusion. =)

Cheers.))
Tsuruko "Notes" Tanaka
Nonsense with Notes - Unravel the music.

Posted Dec 24, 14 · Last edited Dec 24, 14 by Notes
DJ
Staff
Tempting... tempting...
https://twitter.com/DJLadyLyra
Posted Dec 24, 14
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices